Data Center / Colocation
Complete Source IT's Datacenter / Colocation network is comprised of industry leading Cisco hardware.
All systems from the network to the environment are monitored every minute of every day, from on-site network monitoring systems to off-site monitoring nodes. Redundancy is the key to uptime, which is why Complete Source IT has implemented a Triple Redundant Diverse Path Network, with no single point of failure.
Power conditioning is handled by our Liebert power conditioners and UPS backups, and the facility is protected from grid problems with our Diesel Caterpillar Genset on standby 24/7.
Our job is to give you 100% uptime in a secure environment for a low cost. And we take our job seriously.
Colocation / Rackspace
Place your equipment in our data center for an efficient and cost-effective setup. We provide...
A Bare Metal Server, also known as Dedicated Server, is a physical server dedicated to the resources of...
Special Building Features
- 5,650 sq. ft. raised floor data center area
- Onsite support NOC and engineering staff
- Secured cages, full cabinets and half cabinets for customer equipment
- Lightning protection throughout the perimeter, rooftop, electrical and mechanical support infrastructure
- Data center entrance requires two-factor authentication into secure areas
- 18-inch raised floor rated to support 1200 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Conditioned air is supplied via the raised floor for more efficient and effective cooling of computer equipment
- All infrastructure components are concurrently maintainable
- Motion-driven cameras watching every door, aisle, cage, cabinet, NOC and other secure support rooms
- Masonry and steel construction
- Grounding system throughout the data center to provide connections to the raised floor, posts, cages and cabinets
- 24-hour security cameras, door position and fob access areas
- A camera on each doorway
- Door entrance to data center requires two-factor method authentication
- Cages require unique laser-etched keys
- Strong sheet metal cages with no hand and foot holds are available for larger deployments
- 24/7 Access to your equipment
- 1N or System Plus System power design
- 2500kVA of initial distribution capacity with each customer cabinet served with redundant A-Side/ B-Side power feeds
- Caterpillar backup generator with Diesel fuel storage
- Generators tested weekly at no load and monthly at full load
- Liebert PDU and 625KVA array for true redundancy within the electrical system
- Liebert Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) critical load capacity
- Liebert 20/30 ton HVAC Redundancy
- Liebert Computer Room Air Handlers (CRAH) for 2 unit redundancy
- Building Management Systems
- All electrical and HVAC components and alarms are monitored by building management systems
- Grid of smoke/heat sensors in ceilings and below floors
- Video surveillance and capture to DVR 24/7
- 24-hour monitoring on all cameras, door positions and badge access areas
- Cameras at each doorway and pan-tilt-zooms (PTZs) throughout the exterior of the facility
- 24 x 7 staff availability
- Card-reader and key fob access system
- Individually secured cabinets available